Having talented people in the family is quite a blessing. Thank you to our son, David, for this great book trailer for The Essence of Joy. This second volume in Cinnamah-Brosia’s Inspirational Collection for Women brings her and her friends (and a few new ones, too) back together sharing more stories of their life journeys — ones you and I are sure to relate to. I’m eager for you and I to join them at The Coffee Cottage as they introduce us to the aromas of Jesus nativity in Scripture and the influence they have on our lives and the lives of women we meet in the Bible.
The scents of Christmas invite our imaginations into the holiday season. What emotions flood your heart when the holiday aromas waft your way?
Did you know:
• Many favorite holiday scents like cinnamon, citrus, and cinnamon are found in the Bible?
• There is a rich heart connection attached to many of the plant essences found in Scripture?
• Myrrh is such an important essence, we can follow its trail from Genesis to Revelation with many significant stops along the way?
• Women of the Bible have personal encounters with God bringing aromas of His love and joy into their lives?
• Palm branches are an important part of Biblical celebrations beginning in Genesis and ending in the ultimate beach party around the Crystal Sea? (Christmas at the beach, anyone?)
The Essence of Joy paperback and eBook available at Amazon
The Essence of Joy in most other eBook formats available at Books2Read
Good reviews are magical music to an authors ears. Thank you for letting others know how much you loved it.
Copyright 2017, Lynn U. Watson